Donations of items are always appreciated.
If you would like to donate needed items, the list below offers several suggestions from our Healthy Beginnings team. To better assist you with decisions regarding donations, please keep in mind:
- We cannot accept used items due to patient allergies and infection control guidelines.
- Items must be brand new and still in their original packaging.
- We cannot accept toys that depict violence, e.g., guns, knives, swords.
- We cannot accept food products, potted plants, or latex balloons.
- Please do not wrap donations.
Healthy Beginnings and Carle Center for Philanthropy collaborate to ensure the donation process is as simple as possible. When you are ready to make a gift from our wish list, please contact Healthy Beginnings at (217) 365-7925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to describe your donation so that we can make sure the items being donated (a) are currently needed (b) can be accepted and (c) can fit into available storage space. We will also work with you to arrange a drop-off date, time and location.
Upon delivery of your donation, you will receive an in-kind gift form. This form should be completed if you plan to claim your donation on your taxes. This form also allows us to properly recognize you for your generosity. All donors making gifts valued at $100 or more in a calendar year are recognized in the annual report from Carle Center for Philanthropy.